type lookuperror

meInvent bbird jobmattcon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:55:10 EDT 2016

actually i would like to remove try except code in all function

and i feel that try except code for a large block code can not
show which function name , which line number error,
if use try except for specified code block to show where it has error
it will have many ugly try except code and need many human force
to craft the code, i hope that code write once for program to program itself
in future.

actually this method i ask is not good enough since it will need
to add many function wrapper.