I'm looking for a part-time job in Python / Django

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 09:21:06 EDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Uri Even-Chen <uri at speedy.net> wrote:
> To python-list at python.org,
>
> I'm looking for a part-time job in Python / Django, do you know anything? I
> live in Herzliya, Israel. I can't relocate but I can work from home. You
> can see my CV on LinkedIn. Please let me know if you have any job for me.

Hi! This isn't a job posting list, but there are a few places that
accept job ads. One good one is the Python Job Board:

https://www.python.org/jobs/

Browse that, and possibly subscribe to it; there are a lot of jobs
that would demand relocation, but every now and then you'll see a
remote opening. You could also search the web for "django jobs" and
see what you find.

Good luck! There are definitely Python jobs out there, but you may
find that most of them require physical presence in the US or Europe.
But don't give up!

ChrisA