EuroPython 2017 On-site Teams: Call for Interest results

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Aug 9 07:04:16 EDT 2016

We are happy to announce the results of our EuroPython 2017 On-site
Teams: Call for Interest (CFI). The CFI finished with exciting new
locations and on-site teams willing to make EuroPython 2017 possible.

The CFI proposals we received were for:

 * Milan or Como Lake, Italy,
   from the Python Italia Society (APS),

 * Brno, the Czech Republic,
   from the local Brno Python community, and

 * Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain,
   from the Python San Sebastián Society (ACPySS).

We are now reviewing the proposals and will then move forward with the
more formal and detailed CFP later in September.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython Society
http://www.europython-society.org/