Call for Assistance

Charles Ross chivalry at mac.com
Tue Aug 9 04:37:25 EDT 2016

You’re right. I should have mentioned that this is a volunteer effort on my part and anyone else who becomes involved. It’s being released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/>) as demonstrated by the LICENSE.md file at the GitHub repository (https://github.com/chivalry/meta-python/blob/master/LICENSE.md <https://github.com/chivalry/meta-python/blob/master/LICENSE.md>).

I don’t yet know precisely how the “book” will be published. I might just leave it as a set of GitHub files or export the Markdown to other format to be hosted outside GitHub. I’m not worrying yet about publishing, only clarity and correctness of content.

Thanks,
Chuck