Make sure you removed all debugging print statements error

Steven D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Mon Aug 8 08:52:29 EDT 2016

On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:20 pm, aaryanreviews at gmail.com wrote:

> Hello guys! I was answering a question on a piece of homework of mine.
> Sadly I can't answer it correctly due to the repetitive error being "Make
> sure you removed all debugging print statements." Hopefully one of you
> guys can help me solve this and also make me understand why I keep on
> getting this error.

You haven't given us enough information to answer this question. What error
do you get? What version of Python are you running? How are you running it?

Please copy and paste (NO SCREENSHOTS!) the exact commands you use to run
your code, and the actual error you get.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.