get a certain request url during Loading a web page

iMath redstone-cold at 163.com
Thu Aug 4 20:27:23 EDT 2016

During Loading this web page(http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrkkri8k.html) , the browser makes many requests,now I need a certain request url (e.g.starts with 'http://cache.video.qiyi.com/vms?') during the Loading process ,and the request is made on condition that the adobe flash player plugin for NPAPI is enabled , so any way to get the url via python ?

P.S. Better to show some code, I am new to this area.