Tcl/Tk for Python 3.6.0a3 on Os X 10.9.5

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Tue Aug 2 04:29:29 EDT 2016

Am 02.08.16 um 10:21 schrieb munozvvaleria at gmail.com:
> I am new to the programming world but I need to learn this program for a research class that I am taking. I have downloaded Python 3.6.0a3 on a Mac 10.9.5 and realized that I also need to download an Active Tcl for it. I can't find one for this version. Can someone please direct me to it? The most recent one I've been able to find is for Python 3.5.2

Tcl/Tk is independent from Python; any version should work. For best
results on the Mac, try the most recent ActiveTcl from here
http://www.activestate.com/activetcl/downloads/thank-you?dl=http://downloads.activestate.com/ActiveTcl/releases/8.6.4.1/ActiveTcl8.6.4.1.299124-macosx10.5-i386-x86_64-threaded.dmg

	Christian