Why not allow empty code blocks?

bartc bart4858 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:22:58 EDT 2016

On Monday, 1 August 2016 11:12:30 UTC+1, Steven D'Aprano  wrote:
> On Monday 01 August 2016 18:05, bart4858 at gmail.com wrote:

> No offense intended Bart, but for all we know every single one of your
> benchmarks are faked, your interpreters are buggy pieces of garbage, and for
> all your self-promotion

I missed this comment earlier on, but I can't really let it go.

I never promote any actual product of mine, but I might bring in ideas from them to illustrate a point or a different way of doing things (although that usually falls on deaf as the language is already perfect. As is C, funnily enough.)

Only a couple of times have links been given (after creating them to make it possible) when people have accused me of making things up! But I'm not selling anything.

--
Bartc