Why not allow empty code blocks?

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Aug 1 06:12:15 EDT 2016

On Monday 01 August 2016 18:05, bart4858 at gmail.com wrote:

> You think that my nearly 30 years' experience of designing interpreted
> languages and writing fast bytecode interpreters doesn't make my opinions
> have any more merit, that's fine.

If you are the only one who has ever seen or used these fast bytecode
interpreters, then they might as well not exist, in which case, no, your
opinions have no merit.

No offense intended Bart, but for all we know every single one of your
benchmarks are faked, your interpreters are buggy pieces of garbage, and for
all your self-promotion, your code wouldn't survive more than six seconds of
peer review.

--
Steve