Not x.islower() has different output than x.isupper() in list output...

Christopher Reimer christopher_reimer at icloud.com
Sat Apr 30 12:48:15 EDT 2016

On 4/29/2016 11:43 PM, Stephen Hansen wrote:
> The official documentation is accurate.

That may be true on a technical level. But the identically worded text
in the documentation implies otherwise. Maybe I'm nitpicking this. Even
if I submitted a bug to request a clearer explanation in the
documentation, I doubt it would get change. The programmer still has an
obligation to test the code to make sure that it works as expected,
which was what I did that until I found the concise statement that
worked exactly as I wanted it to.

Thank you,

Chris R.