web facing static text db

Fetchinson . fetchinson at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:29:38 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

I have a very specific set of requirements for a task and was
wondering if anyone had good suggestions for the best set of tools:

* store text documents (about 100000 pages)
* the data set is static (i.e. only lookups are performed, no delete,
no edit, no addition)
* only one operation required: lookup of pages by matching words in them
* very simple web frontend for querying the words to be matched
* no authentication or authorization, frontend completely public
* deployment at webfaction
* deadline: yesterday :)

Which web framework and db engine would you recommend?

So far I'm familiar with turbogears but would be willing to learn
anything if sufficiently basic since my needs are pretty basic (I
think).

Cheers,
Daniel