Immediate Requirement: use the Python Job Board for recruitment (was: !! Immediate Requirement : IBM BPM Technical Lead at Warren, NJ !!)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 26 19:07:06 EDT 2016

sourav524.itscient at gmail.com writes:

> Hello Associates,
> Please go through the below job description and let me know your
> interest.

Hello recruiters,

Please don't use Python discussion forums for recruiting. Instead, use
the Python Job Board which is maintained specifically for that purpose
<URL:https://www.python.org/jobs/>.

--
 \       “I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me |
  `\                                        as members.” —Groucho Marx |