new dataset management for python

helena@rinocloud.com helenadm89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:47:46 EDT 2016

Hey guys,

We just launched rinocloud.com, it aims to make it easy to manage datasets in python. I hope some of you could take a look at it and give us some feedback.
We made the library to create a better way to organize datasets and parameters from simulations and experiments

Instead of just saving files, and not recording parameters, Rinocloud is an easy way to attach essentially a dict to a file object. Meaning you can save all you parameters with your data.
With rinocloud-python you can organize your datasets locally, and if you choose too, you can upload them to Rinocloud. If you upload them you then get a full query system.

Soon we are implementing notebooks and collaboration features -so if your working in a team, you'll be able to discuss your results inside one central storage system.

Please, let me know if you have suggestions of questions, you can get me at helena at rinocloud.com

Cheers,
Helena
https://rinocloud.com/