Python path and append

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Mon Apr 25 16:15:15 EDT 2016

Thanks for the tip.

Still broke.  :(

f = open('wout.txt', 'r+')
for line in f:
    if line=="":
        exit
    line=line[:-1]
    line=line+" *"
    f.write(line)
    print line
f.close()

I did notice that it wrote the 3 lines of test file but it didn't
append the * after the third entry and it starts printing garbage
after that.