how to set nth bit of large binary file.

srinivas devaki mr.eightnoteight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:46:10 EDT 2016

I use aria2c to download files, aria2c has this feature of allocating the
memory to file before downloading the file and then it will download using
multiple connections so filling the data into this file concurrently.

So i wonder how to do it. I found a way to do that from here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3407505/writing-binary-data-to-middle-of-a-sparse-file

but it only supports if you are constructing the data in file from scratch
and aria2c can resume the download too i.e not from scratch.

--
Regards
Srinivas Devaki