Failed install scipy lib

Andrew Farrell amfarrell at mit.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:10:52 EDT 2016

Hi Liran,

If your goal is simply to install SciPy on windows and not have to worry
about python packaging, your best bet is to go ahead and install Anaconda
<https://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/install#anaconda-for-windows-install>,
which comes with SciPy and a bunch of other libraries for scientific
computing.

If you don't want all the other libraries and only want scipy, you can
also install
miniconda
<http://conda.pydata.org/docs/install/quick.html#windows-miniconda-install> and
then run

conda install scipy

You can also create an isolated environment with

conda create --name scipy35 python=3.5 scipy
activate scipy35

All the best,
Andrew