Django - tastypie - jqgrid Wrapper (installation - manual)

asimkon . asimkostas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:39:05 EDT 2016

I would like to use the following wrapper
<https://bitbucket.org/migajek/django-tastypie-jqgrid> in one of my Django
models, but unfortunately i do not know how to do it due to the lack of
sufficient information. I run on my machine Djnago 1.9, tastypi via
easy_install, Apache via mod_wsgi and MySQL.
After installing all these i do not know how to proceed step 1, step 2 etc
in order to use the demo code mentioned in the above page and finally work
successfully. Further details about the type of fields and how could be
used in grids.py (additional information) would help me a lot. I found the
author's github page <https://github.com/migajek> but unfortunately there
is contact information to get in touch with him.

If anyone knows so much about it, i would be delighted!

Regards
Kostas Asimakopoulos