Guido sees the light: PEP 8 updated

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sat Apr 16 21:30:52 EDT 2016

On 2016-04-16 19:39, eryk sun wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Tim Chase wrote:
> > I also do some editing/diffing within a cmd.exe window on Windows
> > which is limited to 80 characters unless you do some hijinks in
> > the settings to expand it.
>
> Try `mode con cols=120 lines=30`.

Yeah, that will do it, as will going into the settings and changing
it. But basically every other program on Windows, and every console
on Linux/BSD/Mac will let me resize a terminal running while another
program is running.  For a cmd.exe window, I have to quit, issue the
`mode` command, restart my application, and return to where I was.

-tkc