Fraud

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Apr 16 21:27:33 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 03:12 am, Mel Drosis wrote:

> My phone my accounts my home network have all been affected because of
> someone using coding from Python and Linux and GitHub and json. I don't
> even know what this stuff is but how do I get rid of it all. It's ruined
> my life. Sent from my iPhone

Go to Russia.

Find a corrupt Russian general.

Purchase the biggest nuclear warhead you can afford, at least 20 megatons.

Launch it into space and detonate it in near-Earth orbit.

When the radiation hits the atmosphere, it will generate the mother of all
electromagnetic pulses.

Which will permanently fry all computer chips and most electronics all over
the world, sending the entire planet back to pre-Industrial Revolution
technology.

(You may need to do it twice, once for each hemisphere.)

Which is the only way to get rid of the scourge of "Python and Linux and
GitHub and json" once and for all.

--
Steven