Fraud

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:20:13 EDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 16 April 2016 18:02:50 Joel Goldstick wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > You don't need Python help after an attack like this any more than
>> > you need an automotive mechanic after you've been run over by a car.
>> > What you need is someone who can help you repair your systems and
>> > fix your security; I suggest looking locally in your area for a
>> > computer expert.
>> >
>> > ChrisA
>> > --
>>
>> Help, I've fallen down and I can't reach my beer!
>>
>> Sorry :(
>>
> I haven't fallen, and I can reach my beer, but in this factless post,
> beer doesn't help. :)
>
>> I'm curious as to what makes you think all this trouble was caused by
>> python, etc.  Did they leave a note?
>>
>> --
>> Joel Goldstick
>> http://joelgoldstick.com/blog
>> http://cc-baseballstats.info/stats/birthdays
>

> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> --

Sorry Gene, but I'm a long time reader and sometimes contributor to
this list, and there are some things that are just a bit nutty.  I
imagine that this post is from someone who really is upset, but his
response to the list is really a bit silly in my opinion.  It isn't
about python, so I thought I'd be light hearted.

As it turns out, the OP hasn't engaged in any further back and forth,
which to me enforces my original post.