Fraud

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:23:25 EDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 3:12 AM, Mel Drosis via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> My phone my accounts my home network have all been affected because of someone using coding from Python and Linux and GitHub and json. I don't even know what this stuff is but how do I get rid of it all. It's ruined my life.

You don't need Python help after an attack like this any more than you
need an automotive mechanic after you've been run over by a car. What
you need is someone who can help you repair your systems and fix your
security; I suggest looking locally in your area for a computer
expert.

ChrisA