I have been dealing with Python for a few weeks...

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 15 00:00:47 EDT 2016

Fillmore <fillmore_remove at hotmail.com> writes:

> ...and I'm loving it.

Hooray!

> and you guys rock too

I'm glad you have had good responses and help here.

If you feel motivated, please spread the love and write an article
somewhere (your weblog?) outside this community, praising what you've
found good about the language and its community.

--
 \      “What we usually pray to God is not that His will be done, but |
  `\                       that He approve ours.” —Helga Bergold Gross |