python3 - No module named 'html5lib'

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 14 06:37:29 EDT 2016

Sergio Spina <sergio.am.spina at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm running a python3 program that requires html5lib but I receive the
> error No module named 'html5lib'.

Right, the Python 3 standard library does not have any module by that
name.

If it is to be available, it will need to be installed somehow.

What leads you to think it is available on your system?

--
 \            “Program testing can be a very effective way to show the |
  `\        presence of bugs, but is hopelessly inadequate for showing |