Advice on Python build tools

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:44:09 EDT 2016

Thanks for the tips. Doit does look interesting.

Regarding template plugins with Nikola the plugins would be only for python
template alternatives such as mako.

Mainly i find the whitespace and readability of Jade/pug far more pythonic
than all tge brackets {% .... %} yes its a minor thing but so much clearer.

Anyway checked out mako which has some improvement might see if there is
another with support and create a nikola plugin and then give it a try.

Cheers

Sayth