The reason I uninstalled Python 3.5.1 (32-bit) for Windows

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Apr 13 01:35:12 EDT 2016

Jason Honeycutt <jasonhoneycuttmba at gmail.com> writes:

> I am providing feedback as to why I just uninstalled Python.

Thank you for taking the time. I feel you should know that this is a
community discussion forum only: posting the message here is unlikely to
do anything but engage some people in discussion.

If you have enough information to suggest specific fixes that would
improve the situation, perhaps a bug report at the Python bug tracker
<URL:http://bugs.python.org/> will be more productive.

But again, only if there is enough information that people can reproduce
the problem and investigate a solution.

> I'm going to try to download the 64-bit version and see if that helps.

I wish you good hunting with that. Feel free to discuss here, but know
that this is merely a community discussion forum, not a support channel.

--
 \     “Ours is a world where people don't know what they want and are |
  `\       willing to go through hell to get it.” —Donald Robert Perry |