OT: Anyone here use the ConEmu console app?

DFS nospam at dfs.com
Mon Apr 11 17:49:33 EDT 2016

I turned on the Quake-style option (and auto-hide when it loses focus)
and it disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back onscreen. I
think there's a keystroke combo (like Win+key) but I don't know what it is.

It shows in the Task Manager Processses, but not in the Alt+Tab list.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and now it launches Quake-style and hidden.
  Looked everywhere (\Users\AppData\Local, Registry) for leftover
settings file but couldn't find it.

Here's the screen where you make the Quake-style setting.
https://conemu.github.io/en/SettingsAppearance.html

Thanks