Is threading better on Usenet or gmane?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Apr 11 10:24:23 EDT 2016

I've been reading c.l.p on Usenet for many, many years.  There has
always been a certain abount of thread breakage (presumably due to
broken e-mail clients and/or the list<->usenet gateway), but it seems
to have gotten worse lately.

Has anybody noticed whether the threading is less broken if one reads
the list on gmane?  Everytime I decide to try to do a direct
comparison, I can't find enough thread breaks to tell if there's a
significant difference.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Somewhere in Tenafly,
                                  at               New Jersey, a chiropractor