one-element tuples

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 11 00:10:24 EDT 2016

Fillmore <fillmore_remove at hotmail.com> writes:

> On 04/10/2016 09:36 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> > If the two examples give you different responses (one surprises you, the
> > other does not), I would really like to know*what the surprise is*.
> > What specifically did you expect, that did not happen?
>
> now that I get the role of commas it's not surprising anymore...

So, will we never get your statement of what surprised you between those
examples?

Clearly there is something of interest here. I'd like to know what the
facts of the matter were; “beginner's mind” is a precious resource, not
to be squandered.

--
 \       “My business is to teach my aspirations to conform themselves |
  `\              to fact, not to try and make facts harmonise with my |