Unacceptable behavior

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sun Apr 10 15:42:32 EDT 2016

On 10/04/2016 18:15, breamoreboy at gmail.com wrote:

[... snip Mark again, using a different address to avoid the moderation
check ...]

Mark,

Please don't do this.

If you genuinely want this list to be a useful and friendly resource,
which is what your posts suggest, then please step back and look at your
own words and see whether they actually further that end.

As moderators, we don't intervene lightly or often. And it seems that
the things for which we intervene (such as your repeated bolshy manner
lately) are not the things for you which you would intervene (such as
off-topic posts or ill-considered questions).

So be it. If this list isn't the thing you want it to be, and if its
current moderators don't feel that it needs to change in the way you
want it to change, then perhaps you should consider directing your
undoubted energies elsewhere.

But please don't play cat-and-mouse just because you want to have the
upper hand and get the last word. I said it before and I'll say it again
here: have a little dignity and accept that your ideal is not everyone's
and move on. Or be the better person and contribute usefully to the list
as you've often done.

TJG