QWERTY was not designed to intentionally slow typists down

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 17:23:02 EDT 2016

On 09/04/2016 21:22, alister wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 20:13:15 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>
>> On 09/04/2016 01:43, Ben Finney wrote:
>>> Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> writes:
>>>

>> Yet another completely irrelevant thread that has nothing to do with
>> Python.  As this is meant to be the main Python mailing list, why don't
>> the moderators put a stop to such tripe?
>
> Because it is also a newsgroup which means they CANT (at least not 100%
> effectively) even if the want to.

They could certainly be more effective.  Thankfully the RUE was seen
off.  Talk about grateful for small mercies, given the number of others
who continue to insult the Python community and get away scott free,
whilst they continue to discriminate against me in complete breach of
the ethics that they claim to hold so dear.  Talk about bloody
hypocrites.  Actually how do you get the job of moderator, insult the
BDFL as Ethan Furman did just a day or so back?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence