Unicode normalisation [was Re: [beginner] What's wrong?]

Stephen Hansen me at ixokai.io
Sat Apr 9 15:45:58 EDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016, at 12:25 PM, Mark Lawrence via Python-list wrote:
> Again, where is the relevance to Python in this discussion, as we're on
> the main Python mailing list?  Please can the moderators take this stuff
> out, it is getting beyond the pale.

You need to come to grip with the fact that python-list is only
moderated in the vaguest sense of the word.

Quote:

https://www.python.org/community/lists/
"Pretty much anything Python-related is fair game for discussion, and
the group is even fairly tolerant of off-topic digressions; there have
been entertaining discussions of topics such as floating point, good
software design, and other programming languages such as Lisp and
Forth."

If you don't like it, sorry. We all have our burdens to bear.

--S