Repair??

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 8 21:24:23 EDT 2016

Amaya McLean <mcleamay219 at gotvdsb.ca> writes:

> After I install Python

How, specifically, are you installing Python? There are many ways, and
we can't guess which you use.

Which particular Python installation have you obtained? From what
specific URL? Python is available from many sources and we can't guess
which you obtained.

Onto which platform? Python is available for many, and we can't guess
which is relevant to your case.

> I try to run it

How do you try to run it? What action do you do? We can't guess that
either.

> and it always says it needs to be repaired, and when I do, it still
> doesn't fix the problem.

With some relevant details we may be able to help.

> If you could help me out, that would be great! Thanks, Amaya

Please also note that this is the community forum for Python, and by
posting here you are inviting open discussion among volunteers. This is
not an issue tracker nor a commercial support service. You're welcome
here, but I wanted to be clear on what you can expect :-)

--
 \     “[H]ow deep can a truth be — indeed, how true can it be — if it |
  `\             is not built from facts?” —Kathryn Schulz, 2015-10-19 |