Best Practices for Internal Package Structure

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 16:23:21 EDT 2016

On 05/04/2016 19:49, Sven R. Kunze wrote:

> It appears to me as if you like messy code then. ;)

The messy code is with the person who needlessly splits a single module
of a few thousand lines into several modules just for the sake of it.
If you want to play yo-yo, leaping from source file to source file,
running the risk of circular imports, feel free, I won't lose any sleep
over it, but give me one, clean file any day of the week.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence