Launcher for 64 bits doesnt work

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:39:53 EDT 2016

Hi Gustaf,

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:38 PM, Gustaf Nilsson
<gustaf.t.nilsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The only 3.5.1 versio that works for me is the 32 bits version, will it be
> a problem to use the 32 bits version for 64 bits computer?

>From your mention of a 'launcher' I'm assuming you're on Windows.
It's perfectly fine to use 32-bit Python on 64-bit Windows.  However,
how exactly does the launcher for the 64-bit version not work?  What
happens?  What did you expect to happen that didn't?  What error
message do you get?  It's entirely possible that your version of
Windows is in fact 32-bit, even though the computer itself has a
64-bit processor.

Hope this helps,
--
Zach