[beginner] What's wrong?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 10:04:10 EDT 2016

On 02/04/2016 23:49, Michael Torrie wrote:
> Mark, your messages are showing up to the list as being from "python,"
> at least on my email.  Any reason for this?

Assuming that you're referring to me, frankly I haven't a clue.  I read
this list with Thunderbird on Windows, I hit "reply" to something, I
type, I hit "send", job done.  Thereafter, as far as I'm concerned, a
miracle occurs and hundreds if not thousands of subscribers get to see
my reply.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence