Can't Install Python 3.5.0

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:31:59 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Dave Green <dave.combinatrix at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> I have just spent the last few hours trying to install Python 3.5 64 bit
and 32 bit as I am
> trying to install pygame so I can learn Python. However the only versions
that seems to work
> are Python-2.7.10 with pygame-1.91.win32-py2.7.
>
> I have tried loads of variations but nothing apart from these 2 work.
> They all throw up the error below.
>
> I am running Windows 10 latest release, but the problem appears to be
with the handling of the  import function.  Unfortunately I need Python 3.5
install to follow my course book.

> Any suggestion would be most welcome. Thank you. Dave

Looks like Python 3.5 is working, but there's something wrong with your
pygame installation. How did you try to install it? On the bitbucket page I
see there are prebuilt Windows binaries for Python 3.4, but none for Python
3.5 yet, so it looks like you would need to build it yourself.