A photo/image/video sharing app in Python

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Sep 21 16:43:13 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-21, Cai Gengyang <gengyangcai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll also need the capability to let users edit their photos/images
> and videos into great looking real-time cartoons based on themes
> (what technologies would I need to learn to create this?)

Well, the usual technology for turning some images into greal looking
real-time cartoons is to hire an animation studio and pay them
tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Based on the names I seen in
credits, I'd say there seem to be a lot of them in Korea.

Alternatively, you could hire a team of artists, writers, animators
and build a rendering farm.

> [...]

> Guess the first step I would need to do is to create a basic website
> in Python using Flask, Django then ....

1) Create a basic website in Python using Flask, Django

2) ?

3) Profit!

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Spreading peanut
                                  at               butter reminds me of