Getting PyCharm to import sklearn

edanmizrahi at gmail.com edanmizrahi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:27:32 EDT 2015

Beginner here.

I'm trying to use sklearn in pycharm. When importing sklearn I get an error that reads "Import error: No module named sklearn" The project interpreter in pycharm is set to 2.7.10 (/anaconda/bin/python.app), which should be the right one. Under default preferenes, project interpreter, I see all of anacondas packages. I've double clicked and installed the packages scikit learn and sklearn. I still receive the "Import error: No module named sklearn"