error while installing using pip.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 16:27:47 EDT 2015

On 20/09/2015 20:30, OmPs wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am getting the below error while I am trying to install atfork package
> from pip repositories. I have done a thorough google search but am not
> able to find and appropriate solution for it.Installation of SSL
> packages and ssl package from python too do not solve the mystry.
>
> # pip install --allow-external atfork atforkCollecting atfork
>    Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement atfork (from
> versions: )
>    Some insecure and unverifiable files were ignored (use
> --allow-unverified atfork to allow).
> No matching distribution found for atfork
>
> It says no matching distribution, but at pypi repo I am able to see it.
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/atfork/0.1.2

I tried several combinations of things and each one failed dismally.  I
then went to https://github.com/google/python-atfork and saw that
nothing has been committed for six years.  The readme states "Work on
this project has been abandoned."  Are you sure that you still want this
package?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence