Writing a module to abstract a REST api

Sven R. Kunze srkunze at mail.de
Thu Sep 17 17:03:11 EDT 2015

Well, I would be interested in seeing such a module as well.

Most modules and frameworks, I know, providing REST and interacting with
REST are more like traditional SOAP-like web services. You got your
functions which have a 1-to-1 correspondence with some resource URLs and
that's it.

Actually REST is far more flexible than that, thus I still would love to
see an authentic REST module.

Best,
Sven