Automating Sphinx generated documentation

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM
Thu Sep 17 07:07:29 EDT 2015

Hi

I have setup Sphinx for my Python project. We keep all our code and documentation in Subversion. So, following changes to the Python code, I need to regenerate and commit the Sphinx generated documentation.

I just wondered how people manage this.  I'm thinking of using Jenkins (a continuous integration tool) to check for changes, regenerate the docs and check them in.

Any suggestions please?

Best regards

David