True == 1 weirdness

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Sep 16 15:47:34 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-16, Sven R. Kunze <srkunze at mail.de> wrote:
> On 16.09.2015 19:46, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> On 2015-09-16, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:
>>
>>> node = left <= ptr => right
>>
>> Exactly. I've no clue what that means.  ;)
>
> Modern art. ;)

Ah, well I know that _that_ means:

  "I think it exemplifies the angst and conflict inherent in modern
   society".

You can say that while standing in front of any piece of modern art,
and most everybody will just nod.  Try it.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! These PRESERVES should
                                  at               be FORCE-FED to PENTAGON