From logging to files to a better solution: syslog, Sentry, Logstash, ....

jmp jeanmichel at sequans.com
Tue Sep 15 10:36:46 EDT 2015

On 09/15/2015 11:35 AM, Thomas Güttler wrote:

> .... Yes, I could do it this way.
>
> But somehow I am not happy with this solution.
>
> I think the filtering should be outside of python.
[snip]
> Can you understand my concerns?
>
>    Thomas Güttler

No, not really.

I showed you how it can be done in python using standard logging
technics. Others have also provided suggestions and you've also
dismissed those with a "I don't feel like it".

Remember this is a python mailing list hence if you're looking for help
about a non python log infrastructure, you probably find better answers
in those said log infrastructures mailing lists.

JM