{Spam?} Re: need help with selenium

Nagy László Zsolt gandalf at shopzeus.com
Tue Sep 15 08:18:46 EDT 2015

> After clicking on submit button, a message is displayed on the same page whether login was successful or not.
> However after clicking on submit button, I lose control over the web page. I can't use any selenium functions now like 'driver.find_element_by_name()'.
You need to wait until the submit completes. Firefox works in paralel in
the background, so don't expect the new page to be loaded right after
you called .submit().

One way to do it is this: after calling submit, call this:

self.browser.find_element_by_tag_name("body")

This call will return ONLY if the page has completed loading. Then you
can get page_source or do whatever you want.

believed to be clean.