how to build windows extensions for python 3.5

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 12:26:06 EDT 2015

On 14/09/2015 16:52, Robin Becker wrote:
> I understand there have been changes to the way that extensions are
> supposed to be built for windows. Is there any user documentation
> regarding these changes? Last time I looked the appropriate Visual
> Studio hadn't been release so I guess I will need to use my MSDN skills
> (or incantations) to first get that installed.

http://stevedower.id.au/blog/building-for-python-3-5-part-two/

The most important thing is to have something to do while the Visual
Studio installation takes up 8G of your disk space and several hours of
elapsed time.  At least the installation went smoothly.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence