How to set the history commands visible ?

Glus Xof gtglus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:15:19 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Today, a new python stable version was released (thanks for your job)...
and I write to ask you for the recommended method to compile the sources
(in Debian GNU/Linux platfom) in order to the arrow keys emit the history
commands instead of... it seems that escape sequences...

Python 3.5.0 (default, Sep 13 2015, 17:58:38)
[GCC 4.9.2] on linux

(I run the configure, make, make test & make install scripts)

Furthermore, I'd like also to ask a simple additional questions:

Is yet an automatic indentation system implemented ?
How to activate them ?

Glus