Python handles globals badly.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 08:06:42 EDT 2015

"Emile van Sebille"  wrote in message
news:mailman.433.1442078406.8327.python-list at python.org...

On 9/11/2015 10:22 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
<snip>

> I didn't learn anything from this posting, sorry ! ;)

"
I'm seeing a pattern here...
"

Only thing I might have learned from him was global namespace make thing
writeable.

But now somebody else says nope.

So I can truely say nothing was learned.

Explaining concepts to people takes something different.

As far as I am concerned python works with objects like Delphi.

And everything else is a reference to it.

And the globals are somehow protected.

But he's as clueless as everybody else seems to be.

For me it doesn't matter since I will write python code just fine without
understanding any of it.

Bye,
  Skybuck.