Python handles globals badly.

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Thu Sep 10 21:17:50 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-11 01:35, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 4:25 PM,  <tdev at freenet.de> wrote:
[snip]
>> It is correct that there have to be a decision for spaces or tabs.
>> But sure not necessarily the exact same indentation to the right for each block.
>> Jus more same inserter to the right and the context is clear.
>
> I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

[snip]
I don't understand either, but perhaps he means that as long as the
lines of a suite are indented more than their introductory line, the
meaning should be clear (although "sibling" lines of the introductory
line should still be indented the same as the introductory line, e.g.
"elif" lines should still be indented the same amount as their "if"
line).

It would look untidy though! :-)