python---configure file

chenchao at inhand.com.cn chenchao at inhand.com.cn
Mon Sep 7 08:16:21 EDT 2015

hi:
    I download the python2.7.10 package and execute cmd: ./configure
--help.It is messages as follow:

        Optional Packages:
--with-PACKAGE[=ARG]    use PACKAGE [ARG=yes]
--without-PACKAGE       do not use PACKAGE (same as --with-PACKAGE=no)
   --with-universal-archs=ARCH
                           select architectures for universal build
("32-bit",
                           "64-bit", "3-way", "intel" or "all")
   --with-framework-name=FRAMEWORK
                           specify an alternate name of the framework built
                           with --enable-framework
--with(out)-ensurepip=[=OPTION]
                           "install" or "upgrade" using bundled pip,
default is "no"
  So, I do not know how to use package option: --with-PACKAGE[=ARG].
It(PACKAGE) means 3rd party packages which I download from website?
which directory can i put it In python2.7.10 package? For example, I
download pip7.1.2 from website and I put it in python2.7.10 package dir.
Therefor, I add compile option --with-pip7.1.2=yes when i compile
python2.7.10. Does it correct? --with(out)-ensurepip=[=OPTION], how can
i use it?