Can anyone help me run python scripts with http.server?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:48:38 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 6:04 AM, Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Sep 2015 23:23:14 +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> WSGIScriptAlias / /path/to/scripts/MinstrelHall/mh.wsgi
>
> One wonders if the OP has mod_wsgi installed.
>
> https://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/WhereToGetHelp might be useful too.

Yes, that is a consideration. But hopefully the OP can explore some
possibilities and get to some more specific questions like "Apache is
complaining that WSGIScriptAlias is an unknown directive - how do I
correct this?", which are easily answered with a web search or a quick
post to some forum (preferably an Apache-related one, as this isn't a
Python question).

ChrisA